7 nights Cruise Genoa – Civitavecchia (Rome) – Palermo – Valletta – Barcelona – Marseille – Genoa
MSC Grandiosa, building on the success of its sister ships, offers even more public spaces as well as many exciting innovations. Meanwhile, guests of the Aurea package can enjoy dinner with unlimited drinks in a special restaurant.
|Day 1||Port: Genoa, Italy||Arrival||Departure||17:00|
|Day 2||Port: Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||Arrival||07:00||Departure||17:00|
|Day 3||Port: Palermo, Italy||Arrival||09:00||Departure||16:00|
|Day 4||Port: Valletta, Malta||Arrival||09:00||Departure||17:00|
|Day 6||Port: Barcelona, Spain||Arrival||08:00||Departure||18:00|
|Day 7||Port: Marseille, France||Arrival||08:00||Departure||16:00|
|Day 8||Port: Genoa, Italy||Arrival||07:00||Departure||-|
Included in cruise price
- Taxes and port services;
- On-board activities;
- Club for children and teenagers;
- Fitness centre and swimming pools;
- Broadway-style show;
- International buffet
Not included in cruise price
- Travel insurance that can be added at the payment stage.
- Covid Protection Plan (CPP) insurance for cruises bookable until 30 November 2021 in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe (€25 per person) and the Caribbean (€29 per person).
- The mandatory hotel service charge is payable on board at the end of the cruise or at the time of booking.
Please contact the reservation department firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the local and competent authorities (embassies, consulates, etc.) to check the documents required for your chosen destination.
Terms and conditions
Prices are in Euros per person in a double cabin and include taxes and port services. Prices are indicative, subject to availability and subject to change. Insurance and mandatory hotel service charges are not included.