FANTASTICA tariff plan
By defining the type of cruise each of your customers is looking for, you can assist them in choosing the appropriate fare category to satisfy their customers.
Tailored to offer even greater comfort and flexibility
Available with suites, balcony, family cabins, sea views and inland cabins.
– Modern ships and elegant cabins.
– 24-hour room service with complimentary room service.
– Breakfast in the cabin (complimentary service and breakfast)
– Choice of special diets prepared on request.
– Quality buffet open 20 hours a day (any time of day)
– Access to the main restaurant for lunch and dinner
– Priority dinner selections in gourmet restaurants*
– Broadway shows in the theatre almost every night
– Pool area
– Outdoor fitness equipment (power walking track, basketball …)
– Fully equipped gym with panoramic views
– Fun activities for adults
– Kids club for babies and toddlers
– Fun activities for kids: foreign language games and DOREMI Chef, cooking lessons with onboard staff (subject to availability)
– Qualified multilingual staff
– A choice of the best available cabins (subject to availability)
– Opportunity to book a family cabin (where this type of cabin is available)
– Choice of dining shift (where available)
– Priority for dining shift selection **
– Accumulating MSC Voyagers Club points
– Complimentary photo for each guest taken during a Mediterranean evening in the main restaurant
* Extra benefit: Fantastica Experience Guests staying in suites with a balcony at MSC Opera, MSC Lirica, MSC Sinfonia and MSC Armonia can dine at special restaurants with My Choice shift.
** Guests in Balcony Cabin and Fantastica Suite only on board MSC Opera, MSC Lirica, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Armonia can choose to dine with the My Choice option. For more information please see. General conditions of sale.