BELLA tariff plan
By identifying the type of cruise each of your clients is looking for, you can help them choose the appropriate fare category. This way you can satisfy your clients and increase your agency’s income.
Designed for a comfortable stay on board.
Available with balcony, sea view, cabin with partial view and internal cabins.
– Modern ships and elegant cabins
– Ability to accommodate varying dietary restrictions of passengers.
– A rich buffet with a wide variety of meals
– Access to the main restaurant for lunch and dinner
– Broadway shows in the theatre almost every evening
– Swimming pool area
– Outdoor fitness equipment (power walking track, basketball…)
– Fully equipped gym with a panoramic view
– Fun activities for adults
– Kids club for babies and toddlers.
– Multilingual, qualified staff
– ZOE* – free virtual personal cruise assistant with voice control.
– The MSC for Me app **, which allows guests to connect with the ship, crew members and a range of on-board services whenever they want, wherever they are.
– Preferred stateroom *** (subject to availability) – Choice of dining shift (subject to availability)
– MSC Voyagers Club points accrual
* Available on MSC Grandiosa and MSC Bellissima.
** Available on MSC Grandiosa, MSC Bellissima, MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside, MSC Seaview and MSC Splendida (English only for cruises from China)
*** For more information please refer to General Conditions of Sale.