– If staying min 7 nights from 01/09/17 to 18/10/18 will receive following amenities — Free hydrotherapic treatments in three indoor pools including sauna and Turkish bath and 20% discount on all treatments available at Spa
– Additional Offers for minimum stay of 7 nights :
* Honeymooners: Guaranteed one room category upgrade and sparkling wine and pastries in room upon arrival
Mezzatorre Resort Spa Hotel is one of the most exclusive Italian 5-star hotels situated in Ischia, the largest and lushest island of the Gulf of Naples, right in front of the island of Capri.
Situated on the peak of a promontory overlooking the sea between Lacco Ameno and Forio, it is surrounded by a pinewood of approximately 7 hectares in one of the most beautiful and untouched areas of the island covered with the typical Mediterranean vegetation.
It is not far from Villa “La Colombaia”, which was once owned by the famous film director Luchino Visconti and enjoys a unique and strategic position on the island in enchanting and blissfully peaceful surroundings. It is the perfect place for an intimate and exclusive holiday dedicated to the beauty of body and soul.
a pinewood of approximately 7 hectares.
Mezzatorre Resort & Spa is an elegant, refined and exclusive hotel structure. It consists of several
buildings distributed within the park around the antique 16th-century lookout “Tower”. The tower has been skilfully renovated without altering its original design and is now the hotel’s main building.
Once owned by Baron Fassini, it was used in the past by local folk to take defence against the raids of the Saracen army.
The tower now houses the lounge, some rooms and suites facing the sea and the lush park, while the prestigious Spa and hot spring treatment centre are situated on the lower floors.
The other buildings of the resort blend in gently with the wonderful park of pines and holm-oaks. In perfect style with the Tower, the buildings house various rooms and suites, two restaurants and the Gazebo Lounge Bar.
Mezzatorre Resort & Spa is an exclusive location for a relaxing and peaceful holiday.
The hotel offers 57 air-conditioned rooms, 20 of which are situated in the Tower, all with en-suite bathroom or shower room, telephone, colour satellite TV, refrigerated mini-bar and safe.
Double Rooms and Suites
• Standard double rooms with terrace in the park, Visconti buildings
• Classic double rooms in the park with terrace and sea view, Visconti and Reception buildings
• Classic double rooms with sea view, Tower building
• Superior double rooms in the park with terrace and sea view, Serra and Foresteria buildings
• Superior double rooms with sea view, Tower building
• Deluxe double rooms in the park with terrace with sea view and Jacuzzi pool, Foresteria buildings
• Junior Suite in the park with sea view, Reception building
• Junior Suite with sea view, Tower building
• Classic Suite with sea view, Tower building
• Deluxe Suite with balcony and sea view, Tower building
• Deluxe Open Plan Suite in the park, terrace with sea view and Jacuzzi pool, Foresteria building
• Deluxe Bellevue Suite with terrace and sea view, Tower building
• Deluxe Grand Suite with terrace with sea view and Jacuzzi pool, Tower building
• Deluxe Bungalow Family Suite in the park with sea view (min. 4 guests)
• Standard single rooms with terrace in the park, Visconti buildings
• Classic single rooms in the park with terrace and sea view, Visconti and Reception Buildings
The furnishing is sober and elegant. Every single corner of Mezzatorre Resort & Spa is meticulously designed to offer unmatched settings.
The Lobby is situated in the Tower, which has been skilfully renovated without altering its original design.
Refined fabrics, warm draperies and soft lighting, together with furniture and ornaments from all around the world, create an elegant and refined atmosphere in unique surroundings.
All this is framed by views of incomparable beauty, from Mount Epomeo almost as far as the Vesuvius volcano.
Restaurants: Chandelier and Sciué-Sciué are the two restaurants of Mezzatorre Resort & Spa: The first is next to the Tower and the second overlooks the sea. The Executive Chef Giuseppe D’Abundo offers two different menus of supreme quality with a wide, carefully selected range of regional and international dishes.
Chandelier, is a refined and elegant restaurant named after the impressive silver candelabras that romantically illuminate the large dining room. Here you can enjoy cunningly reviewed gastronomic delicacies.
Sciué-Sciué, overlooks the sea and the swimming pool and has a typical palm-leaf roof. It fits in
perfectly with the natural surroundings. It is characterised by its refined simplicity. It is ideal for those who like the authentic and genuine cuisine of the Campania tradition without renouncing comfort and top quality service.
Swimming pool bar – open from 10am to 7pm
Terrace bar – open from 12.30pm to 11pm
Gazebo Lounge and Piano Bar – open from 9pm to midnight
Outdoor swimming pool
On one of the terraces that descend towards the sea from the Tower you will find the large heated
seawater swimming pool. You can also take a leisurely stroll down to the sea to bathe in one of the most charming bays of the island.
Spa and Health & Beauty centre
The Mezzatorre Resort is provided with a fully equipped Spa recognized as one of the best in Italy.
Mezzatorre Resort & Spa is one of the first and very few Italian hotels to have been certified as one of the “Leading Spas” by The Leading Hotels of the World. There are presently only 6 hotel properties in Italy having received such prestigious acknowledgement.
Water and mud are two great heralds of beauty. Thermal pools and treatments restore the body with the great benefits of water resulting from the long path followed by water in the deepest bowels of the earth.
The Spa Centre offers following facilities: 3 therapeutic indoor pools: thermal water track, Thalasso-therapy pool, Kneipp pool, Turkish bath with special showers and Sauna.
A wide range of treatments are available by highly specialized and qualified therapists: mud baths, baththerapy,massages, physical therapy.
The Health & Beauty Centre offers a variety of programs for beauty and wellbeing treatments, for facials and body care.
You can enjoy a relaxing massage in one of the intimate outdoor wooden gazebos while admiring the amazing views.
• Shuttle service from and to the nearby pretty village of Lacco Ameno
• Two private bays
• Private helicopter landing pad
• Outdoor heated seawater swimming pool
• Outdoor tennis court
• Fully equipped fitness room
• Jogging tracks
• Unattended private car park
• Music entertainment
Children: up to 2 years old, free – cot extra
Animals: small pets are accepted on request, with surcharge – They are not admitted in Public Rooms ( Restaurants – Spa – Pool area, etc.)
2014 Season: from 18th of April to 19th October.
Rates subject to change without notice.