* Early booking: discount 15% for all reservations before 60 days the arrival date. Not valid in periods: 09/08/16-22/08/16
* Discount 12% if stay min 10 nights. Non valid in period 09/08/15-22/08/15
* Promo “More for less”: Upgrade free from DBL/TWIN garden view to Standard sea view or from Standard sea view to Superior room sea view for minimum stay 4 nights,
* Promo “Life is beautiful with us”: upgrade free from DBL/TWIN garden view to Standard sea view or from Standard sea view to Superior room sea view for minimum stay 7 nights, will be offered: A) one traitment SPA for 1 person and 1 dinner ii day of arrival for 2 persone, ithout beverage;
* Happy Family: 1 Adult + 1 Children pay DUS; 1 Adult + 2 Choldren pay DBL. Non valid in period 09/08/15-22/08/15. In period B valid only if stay min 7 nights
Five stars, between sea and sky
A unique choice in the world, where the natural environment and the tradition of hospitality come together in a magical mix and rejuvenating for the body, mind, and spirit. The force of the sea and the virtues of hot springs, the solar affability of the hosts, the taste of Mediterranean cuisine and the search for healthy menu create harmony which gave the Regina Isabella hotel its undisputed prestige. Plus, with the hotels participation in the artistic and cultural events of the island, it offers guests charming moments and emotions in every season. It was thanks to the foresight and commitment of Angelo Rizzoli, that in the ’50s, arose the Regina Isabella hotel. The famous publisher and film producer, enchanted by the place and traditions of the thermal baths, he created the current spa hotel on the homonymous ancient Greek-roman ruins.
A few years after its founding, the Regina Isabella hotel became the hub of social life, customs and culture, attracted by Ischia’s prestigious events. Over the years the rooms have framed the happy moments of celebrities such as Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, Charlin Chaplin and Clark Gable, William Holden and Maria Callas, Alberto Sordi, the most famous royals, to people of culture and art of today.
Luxury on every level
The ALBERGO DELLA REGINA ISABELLA RESORT AND HEALTH SPA is located in Ischia’s charming seaside village of Lacco Ameno, overlooking the Bay of Naples and picturesque Piazza Santa Restituta. The hotel’s 128 rooms are elegantly decorated, most including a balcony.
The pools, easy access to the beach and pools, and one of Italy’s largest and most renowned spas are what keep guests coming back for more. Since its opening in 1956, the Regina Isabella has attracted couples, families, world leaders and international celebrities and entrepreneurs.
Once guests arrive, they can truly unwind and enjoy all the culture and natural beauty Ischia has to offer.
Pets are welcome, with some limitation in public areas.
From the shimmering sea to the thermal baths and four pools (with some offering treatments like aromatherapy), guests who love the water have their choice of where and how to enjoy it.
With hot springs streaming out of Mount Epomeo, Ischia has been known as a destination to visit the thermal baths since the 8th century BC and it remains just as popular today.