The beautifully designed JK Place Capri, the sister hotel to JK Place Florence and Rome, is situated in a wonderful position on the cliffs above the Marina Grande. This privileged position enjoys fabulous views of the Mediterranean and Amalfi coast. The hotel exudes style and comfort mixing contemporary design with luxurious furnishings. The hotel is located on the edge of the town; just a few minutes walk from the chic Piazzetta with the cafes and designer boutiques.
All of the rooms are individually designed and furnished, with many taking full advantage of the fantastic views of the coastline, with incredibly luxurious marble bathrooms and JK Place own label products. The living areas are decorated in cool blues and crisp whites, reflecting the island’s style and climate, with a scattering of black and white photographs to decorate the walls. There is a beautiful outdoor pool surrounded with sun lounges and teak terraces dangling over the rocky edge. A small winding path leads you to the sea and a small beach.
The JKitchen Lounge and Restaurant serves Italian and Mediterranean cuisine on a fantastic open-air terrace overlooking Capri Harbour, a perfect setting for a candlelit dinner or just a martini admiring the incredible views. The JK spa adds to the relaxation factor, with luxurious treatments to pamper body and soul.
At a glance
* Just above the main marina of Capri, the views from JK Place take in the Bay of Naples and Gulf of Salerno
* Book early for JK Place, as it has so few rooms it sells out months in advance for the summer months
* As the hotel has only a small number of rooms and suites, you can be assured of the highest possible level of customer service
* The pool area is absolutely stunning, and the pool enormous considering the hotel has just 22 rooms
* JK Place is within walking distance of the Marina Grande and the beaches below, as well as the funicular to Capri Town