Individual tour program “Amalfi, Sicily and sword-fish Fishing in the Strait of Messina”
8 days / 7 nights
Naples – Amalfi – Ravello – Sicily / Taormina – Eol Isles – Catania
Day 1. Ravello
Arrival in Naples or Rome, individual transfer to Ravello’s seaside resort. On the way to the Amalfi coast you’ll enjoy the view of beautiful seaside villages and the Italian landscapes. Check-in at hotel.
Day 2. Ravello
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest the Amalfi coast. At your will, excursion on the Amalfi coast is offered.
Day 3. Ravello / Capri
Breakfast at the hotel. Short rest and a tour on boat to the legendary and romantic island – the island of Capri. Slow walks and visits to the Blue Grotto or Anacapri village.
Day 4. Ravello/Taormina
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out from the hotel and moving to Sicily to Taormina. Check-in at the hotel. A walk across Taormina.
Day 5. Taormina/the Strait of Messina, fishing from the boat
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning transfer to the Strait of Messina. Fishing the sword fish. Lunch on board. Evening transfer to the hotel.
Day 6. Taormina
Breakfast at the hotel. Individual excursion with your personal guide to the Etna volcano.
Night at the hotel.
Day 7. Taormina/Eol Isles
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion to Eol Isles. Night at the hotel.
Day of 8. Taormina / Catania airport
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport. Departure from Catania
The cost includes:
– 7 nights at the hotel on the basis of breakfasts in a Deluxe room (a room of higher category on demand)
– The Russian-speaking assistant at the airport and for the period of round
– Individual transfer airport-hotel-airport
– Individual transport and the driver for the whole tour.
– Individual excursions to Amalfi, the lake of Capri, walk across Taormina, fish sword fishing, excursion to the Eol Isles.
– A bottle of Italian sparkling wine in the room on arrival
– Entrance tickets to the museums
– Touristic tax in all the hotels
The rates per person in a double room: from 6900 Euro
Accommodation in the best hotels of Italy.